Thursday, September 22, 2011

Moustaches and Doilies oh my!




Many Moustaches
Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango

On Saturday, I got together with my fave gals and did a marathon card making session! I don’t think I’ve made that many cards in such little time before (and trust me, I didn’t even make that many)! After we finally got settled in, we were probably at it for about 2 or 3 hours? I got 11 cards made! Hahaha 16 mins a card… At any rate, we (at least I did) had a blast and it was nice to have some girl time :)



Delicate Doilies
Lucky Limeade, Perfect Plum, Early Espresso

I am putting one of each card into the Christmas Presents, and keeping the rest for my card box! I made 3 card styles that day; the third was a quicker version of the LBF’s birthday card. I have to say I’m pretty excited with how well the Presents are going! The fact that I actually have motivation to do them is pretty sweet, and it also helps that I’m stocking up my own dwindling card collection at the same time. K and I have been trying to get together at least once a week to make cards, and it really is helping me get stuff done! K has been so amazing to me! Last night she picked me up from work since the LBF had to work late. She dropped me off and grabbed some paper to help me cut and prep for a show I have on Sunday since I have had a splitting headache all week. It’s so awesome to know I have friends who will look out for me and help me out when they can! And I definitely hope they know I try to do the same for them.

Here’s to great friends, good times and fun cards!

ps - for everyone that keeps asking, LBF = Lovely Boyfriend!



No comments:

Post a Comment