Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thinking of you

Thinking of you

Last night I made a card for LBF's God Parents. After looking online, I realize it should say Je pense a toi,
but it's in the mail so there's no changing it now! Maybe time to invest in a french stamp set! I've got two in mind and can't decide which one to choose. What one do you think I should get?



I can't believe how slacker I have been the past week. I STILL haven't done the card box tutorial. I have yet to complete the paint touchups in my room, which means there are no curtains in my room! The streetlights outside make it feel like it's still daylight when I go to bed.

On another note, I am now addicted to a website called Pintrest. If you haven't heard of it, I suggest you check it out. It's images people see on websites (craft ideas, wall art, etc) so if you like it and want to find out more about it, you can just click on the picture and it can take you there! I may have found some amazing posters and ideas for my room through here! So excited to try some of the cool things I've found!

Anyways, have a great day! And PLEASE give me your feedback about the stamp sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment