Thursday, August 4, 2011

Beautiful Ladies


I have to say, it is definitely a lot easier for me to come up with girly birthday cards than it is guy cards. It is fun to be able to use whatever colours you want and not have to worry about whether it is too girly or not!


I love taking the simplest stamps or layouts and being able to create beautiful, sentimental cards easily.


My cousin's wife brought up her stamps on the weekend and we had a few minutes to play around with them. I went out of my comfort zone and created a more vintage look than I normally do. Maybe that was a bad idea, because now I want those stamp sets!!



There's something about black and white that I love, and I enjoy adding a splash of colour to it every once in a while.

The stamp set I used for this card is called Sweet Scoops and it's the cutest ice cream stamp set I've ever seen! It was a limited edition stamp set and I'm kind of sad I didn't buy it, Kim is nice enough to share her stamps with me :) I saw the idea for the bears on a Stampin Up website and had to try it. LOVE the results!!


New Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango embossing powder with the Fifth Avenue Floral set and Wild Wasabi accents.. this is one of my favourite cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment