Thursday, August 11, 2011

Latest Workshop


My neighbour hosted a show on Tuesday night. I had a lot of fun and really hope everyone else enjoyed the evening. We made two cards, and although there were no new 'techniques' to share, they were just fun cards to make!


Tri Fold Shutter Card
Aviary, Delicate Doilies, Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake

I got the template for this from a birthday card I received from a friend this year. I'm going to post the measurements in another post.


Sail Boat Card
The Open Sea, Marina Mist, Basic Grey, Not Quite Navy, Word Window Punch


The Open Sea stamp set will only be available until August 31, so if you like this card, I'd suggest you order it soon!!!

PS - I am trying not to use the names of family and friends to respect their privacy. This is definitely not me being rude by not naming names! If you're okay with me using your names, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment