Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello Again/ For the men in my life

Birthday card for Baloo. I'm so grateful to have such an awesome boyfriend!
I hope he had a great day celebrating with his friends and I.

So I realize I haven't posted anything in almost two years! This post is going to be a rather long one in terms of how many pictures are on it. I know a few people who don't have facebook and would like to be able to see my cards and show them to others, so this is the perfect outlet for that.

I have been a Stampin Up demonstrator since June 2009 and have been enjoying my time going to shows and just stamping at home. The past year I haven't done too many shows, and I miss it!
I actually have my first one in 4 or 5 months this coming week... I will post photos of the things we make next week.

This group of photos does not have any step-by-step images, but if you have a question about any technique, colour, measurement, etc that I use, please feel free to ask.

90% of these cards were designed by me, the other 10% I have borrowed and modified from online sources when I can't come up with a design. Please ask me first if you would like to use any of my designs for retail use. Thank you for understanding that I would like my credit where it's due! From now on I will also be posting links to the artists with the cards I get ideas from.

Father's day card. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome, generous,
and caring Fajah. I love him to bits.

Sorry some of the images aren't the best quality. I haven't had the chance to edit any of them, and some of them were taken on my iPhone.

<3 Thanks for stopping by!


  1. I love your cards Ashlee! I especially like the one at the top. :)

  2. Thanks Wanda! If you'd like to do a card like that at your show, let me know!